Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What Up World!

Yo! Hello, world, I am the great and powerful H. Foster-Murphy. Wow, that name's way too long, ain't it? You can call me H., you can call me Foster, you can call me Murphy, you can call me Ǖber Badass, you know, whatever floats your boat.

So here's what's up:

For years, everyone's been telling me that the road to authordom is paved with branding, but, honestly, I thought promoting myself was boring. Instead, I decided on a symbiotic relationship. I will be promoting myself and my work, but more than that, I'll be passing along my writing advice, experience, and knowledge to you! (Kind of like Eddie Brock and Venom. Kinda)

Looking forward to working with you. I'll be blogging once a week, but in the meantime, you can keep track of my shenanigans through Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions or requests for topics you'd like me to cover in my blog. See ya'll on the flip side! 



Current Stats
Watching: Steven Universe
Listening: Ugly Duckling - Taste the Secret
Reading: The Ask and the Answer: Chaos Walking book II by Patrick Ness
Playing: Zone of Enders
^^^What are ya'll up to? Comment below!



No comments:

Post a Comment